The Estee Lauder Companies CN.信息技术.Applications..技术负责人 in 上海, China
1. Have domain knowledge to conduct Business Analysis, project management, Solutioning on projects and operational support, with subject matter expertise in relevant business SC areas, (Indirect) Procurement and Planning preferred.
2. Knowledge on Supply Chain processes, (Indirect) Procurement and Planning would be preferred.
3. In charge of the Supply Chain functional animation of requirements of the users on Supply Chain owned systems or other functions integrated.
4. Multiple task management capability and leverage appropriate technology/applications to improve business operations.
5. Effectively manage expectations from business and engaging technical teams to drive results quickly.
6. Be responsible for Supply Chain domain, (Indirect) Procurement and Planning preferred, project / program implementation and management respecting IT PMO governance and process
1) Provide technical solution & service to meet business requirements
2) Organize the project team and relevant stakeholders, understand business requirements and manage project plan to drive conclusions and agreed milestones
3) Work with business client to identify gaps and to analyze application/system benefits to business
4) Coordinating system testing and UAT to ensures requirements are implemented in the final product and liaises with technical resources, third party suppliers and internal managers.
5) Manage the project/program closely with all relevant parties until project closure satisfying business requirements.
7. Be accountable for SC, (Indirect) Procurement and Planning preferred operational support, securing aligned SLA.
8. To build an end to end IT partnership with our business by capturing the requirement, priorities the demands, build up solutions, deliver and provide sustained operation support with an aligned IT commitment for SC, (Indirect) Procurement and Planning preferred.
9 Vendor/Partner evaluation, selection and management
10. To drive all necessary IT and Business relevant conversations to engage and move projects/program on with strong ability to work in matrix organization with learning agility to deliver IT projects faster, cheaper and better.
11. To manage communications with IT portfolio and transparency, be able to promote IT values to business.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with high level non-technical stakeholders as well as technical development teams in a global environment; 2. Ability to engage and lead customers, project teams, and service partners in the development and implementation of specific technology solutions that are aligned with the overall company and IT strategies; 3. Demonstrated initiative, self-reliance and proactive behavior; 4. Customer focus and service orientation; 5. 8 years’ experience on IT Business Analyst, project management, operational support in SC, (Indirect) Procurement and Planning preferred; 6. 18 months working experience on Sr. Business Analyst with presentable successful case in SC.
出差 接受，5 % 的时间
工作 Information Technology / GIS
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-上海
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 1911803