The Estee Lauder Companies CN.包装.发展..高级包装开发经理 in 上海, China
1. Innovate & develop new pack together with global / regional team to meet updated requirements. Fuel brand with innovative package.
2. React to marketing work requests by providing a project feasibility: function, manufacturability, component cost, tooling estimates, timetable, risks, and global consistency.
3. Participate and summarize design review with Design, Global Packaging, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technical Packaging, and Quality Assurance.
4. Develop the package utilizing the technical support groups (Technical Packaging, Package Testing, and Manufacturing Engineering) to achieve the intended design, quality, cost objectives, functionality, and manufacturability.
5. Engage key stakeholders (e.g. Purchasing, Planning, Manufacture Engineer, QA) to define a robust development plan and drive for effective implementation.
6. Provide technical input, detect and solve issues occurring in the development and / or production stage. Disseminate appropriate information throughout related team.
7. Utilize Computer Technology:
- Develop preliminary outlines (identifying development responsibility for international projects)
- Initiate artwork requests, and proofread final art
- Submission of all packages to Package Testing with the required samples and technical information
- Request preliminary costs and compare to feasibility
- Review and sign all blueprints (in conjunction with Technical Packaging)
- Enter specifications and distribute
- Establish component and color standards, and insure proper distribution
8. Drive value analysis activities and process flow evaluation to achieve efficiency and cost reduction.
9. Assure that Packaging meets regulatory and environmental legislation and consumer safety.
10. Provide status updates and escalation of issues to management on a regular basis.
11. Keep informed through colleagues, vendors, journals, professional affiliations, and seminars of new materials, processes, and procedures.
12. Actively participate on multi-functional teams, and recommend creative solutions while exhibiting and enthusiastic, flexible, and positive attitude.
13. Support the mission/objectives/strategies of the Packaging Department.
14. Champion the company’s vision.
- Bachelor's degree or above in packaging, material, chemical or mechanical engineering.
- 8 years packaging related experience. 5 years experience in international company. Experience in brand owners is preferred.
- Knowledge of cosmetics package requirements and manufacturing process.
- Great ability to work with and influence across all levels including key stakeholders.
- Good project management (analytical, methodical, results driven) and communication skills.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
出差 接受，5 % 的时间
工作 Packaging & Package Development - R&D
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-上海
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 191713