The Estee Lauder Companies CN.市场.Customer Relationship Management..高级公司客户关系管理技术经理 in 上海, China
CN.市场.Customer Relationship Management..高级公司客户关系管理技术经理
Business Engagement – 45% - 60%
- Support the cluster SBP in partnering with the business using our 4 part Sun Shine engagement model.
- Support the cluster SBP in developing and executing the GIS strategy as well as the regional business strategy and provide oversight and leadership within the local entities.
- Be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Affiliate Management team in handling GIS enquiries or escalations. Using any of the Coaching, Consulting, Brokering and Building approach to support business priorities.
- Work with affiliate business to plan annual GIS demand and prioritize needs within budgetary and resource constraints by developing cost/benefit cases with both business and GIS functional towers.
- Guiding GIS project teams in local relevance and dealing with concerns raised by the business. Identify the barriers and potential risks and possible unintended consequences of a technology change to local business. Project delivery assurance enabling fluid and cross-functional communication, assist in determining resources for a project and ensure that services being brought into the environment have proper support model. Assist site readiness and communication prior to implementing any global / regional projects.
- Provides guidance to the user community on best practices, users' roles & responsibilities, how to's & best methodology to leverage GIS services, support model, corporate IT policies, standards & procedures by way of advice, documentation or initiation and support of workshops.
- Ensures delivery of high touch customer services in all technical areas related to GIS & technology and handle customer service escalations
- Work with the technical teams to understand the impact of planned outages on the end-user community, coordinate and communicate outage windows and facilitate end user testing after changes are made to ensure there is no degradation in services.
- Provide oversight on office moves and buildouts ensuring successful delivery and ongoing support
Oversee Local Service Management – 40% - 25%
- Observe quality, alignment to SLAs & Business Satisfaction of Managed Service providers for local affiliate / site, escalating to Global, Regional Leads where necessary for remediation
- Review Customer surveys related to all Service desk incidents and service requests, provide feedback to the customer to provide a transparent service. Gain direct feedback from business colleagues on service offering
- Reviews and monitors service level reports for internal and external delivery. Assists in the development of summary decks (by reviewing raw data) for cluster SBP presentations at regional level
- Accountable for successful resolution and escalation of major incidents and provides local feedback via Daily Production Call. Also acts as the focal and first escalation point for global/regional GIS & support ecosystems.
- Understand areas of weakness / opportunities for improvement in service offering and provide feedback to strategic vendors
- Review and approve EOL equipment replacement & provide New Hire / Break Fix forecasts for equipment to be provisioned by HCL teams
- Ensures on-site Break/Fix and Spares pool is replenished acting on inventory information passed from local support teams.
- Attend regular service reviews with Service Desk & Field Service teams
- Organise procurement activities for non managed service provisioned equipment (i.e. lync headsets, mobile phones, etc)
- Support introduction of new SIAM processes or process changes at a local operational level
- Engage SIAM as/when needed to ensure process issues are resolved and improvement opportunities are being identified
- Drive adherence to problem management processes, ensuring root cause analysis is conducted, site wide analysis and trending completed and corrective action plans are followed, completed and communicated to the business and SBPs.
- Is accountable for security, performance, continuity and general appearance of onsite computer rooms
Ensures GIS technical, risk and compliance standards within the Location – 10%
- Represents GIS in the Location’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). The ABP is part of the Location Crisis Management Team to ensure relevance of the GIS elements of the plan BCP/DRP
- Supports the validity of all aspects of user provisioning & of user accounts in AD, mailboxes, applications etc
- Ensures compliance with regulatory operations such as Change controls, quarterly SOX/PCI sign offs, RCTS, Privacy activities as agreed with GIS and business and participates in relevant SIAM governance meetings (DPC, CAB, process reviews)
- Communicates with the SBP to ensure that the Risk Register is updated according to GIS policies
- Handle all security exceptions as required by the business & in line with GIS policies.
Financial Management – 5%
- Assist in developing site budgets & monitor spending against the budget.
- Review of monthly OPEX charges to ensure financial accuracy.
- Assists site IT Procurement related activities by providing budget oversight, ensuring proper controls as well as working closely with the buyer's network.
- Where required, manages renewal/upgrades with local vendors. Individually or working with Global Procurement teams, anticipates and manage contract renewal dates, negotiates contract detail and cost (with local suppliers), provides input to Global contacts and services, handle annual contract SLA, delivers cost effect and efficient supplier management.
Minimum Education: Experience in lieu of degree Minimum Experience:
(where applicable) 8 years related experience.
License/Certification/Specific degree required:
Skills/Specific experience required:
Ability to think strategically and creatively and communicate effectively in a fast moving, rapidly growing area.
Ability to understand business concepts and relate them to the GIS organisation and vice versa
Superior interpersonal skills & ability to communicate comfortably with all levels of site management.
Adaptable and able to work under pressure.
Ability to work independently and with limited direction.
General working knowledge of IT concepts and services (networks, storage and compute, desk top support, unified messaging, office automation and email)
General working knowledge of physical and logical Cybersecurity and relevant compliance regulations
Expertise in concepts and operation of enterprise level service delivery (minimum ITIL Foundation and Service Operations Intermediary Certificate)
Ability and experience in managing budgets, forecasts and costs
Good supplier relationship and technical (service) leadership skills
出差 接受，5 % 的时间
工作 Information Technology / GIS
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-上海
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 186258