The Estee Lauder Companies CN.研发.临床实验..研发部技术总监 in 上海, China
Uncover & translate consumer beliefs, needs & desires into critical functional benefits, design features, experiential signals, consumer claims, visuals & demos for the technology. Determine critical technical attributes that drive & reinforce benefit perception, acceptance, consumption, WOM & repurchase / loyalty.
Drive distinctiveness of technical design so innovation apparent, relevant & desirable to the consumer.
Develop & connect in-depth consumer understanding with deep technical understanding. Create consumer models that link & guide technical choices to consumer desired benefits & experiences.
Define consumer targets & acceptable ranges for technology performance & experience (product & pack). Sets consumer driven technical specifications for critical design attributes.
Integrates & builds upon category level learnings & applies to specific technology innovation projects. With project teams, supplements category benchmarking with more targeted benchmarking studies.
Co-creates Big Ideas for technologies that connect trends, consumer needs, competitor activity, technology developments & business needs.
Creates technical benefit statements (comprising of Accepted Consumer Beliefs, Desired Consumer Experience & Reasons to Believe) to guide technology & packaging development & enable seamless & efficient transition to brand product & initiative design.
Helps develop technology level consumer claims, visuals & demos that support technology concept & feed into brand initiative program.
1. A bachelor's degree or above in Science and Engineering or a related field.
2. More than 5 years of related working experience in cosmetic companies, especially in product research function.
3. Have gained broad knowledge about consumer science, packaging, formulation, etc..
4. Excellent communication skills, be able to work together with cross-functional teams to deliver targets.
5. Good project management skills, can lead and deliver projects efficiently.
6. Strong connection in the cosmetic industry, understand external environment’s impact on cosmetic innovation needs.
7. Fluent in English, can communicate clearly in English with peers in other countries and regions. Fluent in either Japanese or Korean is a plus.
出差 接受，5 % 的时间
工作 Research & Development
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-上海
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 188381