The Estee Lauder Companies CN.研发.临床实验..高级微生物和分析研究员 in 上海, China
80% of time spent:-
Lead the team to independently perform microbiology testing on cosmetics products, raw materials and process water.
Use technical knowledge, gained through practical experience, training and formal education to evaluate and interpret test results.
Give active and/or proactive suggestion on preservative system for new formula or reformulation. Communicate effectively with global microbiology peers for solution if there is any question.
Give presentation to formulation team and help them to understand more on preservative system and how to develop more efficient and safer formula from microbiology viewpoint.
Management and maintenance of the microbiology in GLP compliance
Conduct problem solving analysis in the laboratory where required.
20% of time spent:-
Contribute actively in looking for ways to improve testing efficiency, streamline work process, and technical knowledge/expertise.
Undertake lab equipment management and lab procurement.
Perform other duties as assigned and required.
1. Has broad knowledge on of the principles of microbiology, techniques, terminology, equipment and supplies, microbiological methods of analyses, laboratory tests used in microbiology work. Working experience in cosmetics or other relevant industry/area
2. Master literature research skill and report writing skill;
3. Good personal network of academic, industry and government relationships.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Strong organizational, multi-tasking, networking, team-building, project management skills, and time management skills.
出差 接受，5 % 的时间
工作 Research & Development
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-上海
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 184837