The Estee Lauder Companies CN.财务.会计及报表.Accounts Payable.高级会计经理 in 上海, China
1.Be responsible for AR, AP, GL (excluding Fixed Asset) and reporting for E-commerce business, including ELC official site and TMALL.
2.Review daily sales and cash reconciliation to make sure sales and AR are recorded correctly in SAP;
3.Review inventory reconciliation of Online to make sure inventory record in SAP reconcile with TP’s record.
4.Monitor Tax invoice issuance and invoice reconciliation to ensure compliance of invoice management.
5.Be responsible for month end closing, BS reconciliation and reports related with Online to ensure Online financial reporting and accounting book is correct and in time;
6.Monitor operation of Alipay to make sure cash in Alipay is safe and under control.
7.Work closely with Online team and 3rd party service provider to streamline the process of Online, including collection, invoice management, inventory management and operation of Alipay, to support Finance Manager to build up related SOP to make sure Online operation is compliance with company policy and local statuary requirement .
8.Learn and understand the new business requirements of Online quickly, provide solution from Finance perspective.
9.Other tasks supervisor assigned;
1 University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, ;
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in MNC, with 2-3 year supervisor experience;
3. Experience in E-com business is a must; the E-com business is not outsourced to retailer, but handled by brand or company itself.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and integrated accounting software system, preferably SAP;
4. Good knowledge in US GAAP and PRC GAAP;
5. Good written and spoken English communication skills;
6. Good interpersonal skills;
7. Good team player;
8. Being able to work independently and under pressure.
出差 接受，5 % 的时间
工作 Finance & Accounting
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-上海
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 1913575