The Estee Lauder Companies Senior Manager/Manager – Clinical in 上海, China
Senior Manager/Manager – Clinical
This position works in the core clinical team to support clinical program of multiple brands in Estee Lauder company. This position will work closely with external CRO in China to independently design and execute clinical study under GCP and company SOP to support product claims, innovation projects and regional business need.
He/She will be responsible for the overall clinical programs assigned and work with internal/external team to execute the study. This position will be responsible for drafting/reviewing study design/synopsis, study protocol and informed consent, site and investigator selection, study planning and scheduling, study monitoring and investigator engagement, reviewing study report and data analysis, as well as summarizing study result and presenting data to internal and external audience. He/She needs to be familiar with all the key elements of clinical studies, core skin measurement techniques and will also stay current on trends of skincare and cosmetics, as well as the clinical study design.
This position needs to possess excellent clinical operational skills and be able to manage multiple projects independently and deliver results in a timely fashion. Previous project management experience is preferred. He/She will interact broadly with internal stakeholders (product development, safety, operational, chemists) to ensure the proposed study design and execution meet short- and long-term business need. He/She will also interact with external partners including CRO and investigators to ensure the external capability can be fully leveraged and developed over time.
This position may help build in house clinical testing capabilities and will manage junior clinical scientists.
- 7 years of relevant experience of clinical studies in skin care, cosmetics, dermatology or other related fields.
- Familiar with clinical measurements and methodologies, all the key elements of clinical studies, Good clinical practice, data management and statistics. Understand skin biology and physiology.
- Fluent in English. Independent problem solver. Excellent people skills with management experiences preferred.
- Strong skills in execution and project management. Demonstrated the ability to deliver multiple priorities in a timely fashion.
- Experiences with scientific communication and claim substantiation is a plus.
出差 接受，25 % 的时间
工作 Research & Development
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-上海
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 200705