The Estee Lauder Companies Personal Assistant to General Manager in 静安区, China
Personal Assistant to General Manager
1. Develop and Maintain good collaborative relationship with brand teams, affiliate GM’s Assistant and SG teams in order to facilitate information sharing, planning and coordination of VIP visits. Time spend 15%.
2. Lead and Coordinate with various dept. pertaining to corporate VIP visits – including booking of accommodation/flights/preparation of visitor invitation letters where necessary. 10%
3. Plan and Coordinate corporate retailer meetings/presentations. 10%
4. Collaborate with internal teams on assigned corporate projects. 15%
5. Handle and manage correspondences while keeping sensitive materials in strict confidence 10%
6. Manage travel bookings incl. hotel, accommodation for GM. Helps to collate and submit T&E for claims. 10%
7.Develop and maintain systematic filing for corporate information repository – including counter photos, retailer agreements, China specific rules/regulations for P&C, retailer communications 15%
8. Providing assistance to corporate functional teams in terms of basic administrative manners where necessary. 15%
- This role requires an individual who possess a high level of discretion and is able to handle information with a high level of sensitivity.
- The incumbent should also have good networking skills in order to build collaborative relationships with different business partners – direct or non-direct, within and outside the organization.
- He/She should also have excellent organization skills and be able to lead in corporate projects/initiatives.
出差 接受，5 % 的时间
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-31-静安区
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 1816948