The Estee Lauder Companies Resident Trainer, MAC, Travel Retail China in 静安区, China
Resident Trainer, MAC, Travel Retail China
Upon completion of 6 months of on the job training:
1. Provide Retail Employee Support by:
- Working as a M
C Artist at base store.
- Setting an example of professionalism, customer service and makeup artistry.
- Answering questions pertaining to customer service and product knowledge while at counters.
- Identifying training needs with Retail Managers and meeting those needs through one-on-one support.
- Communicating with Retail Manager regarding staff performance, ability, and morale.
2. Enhance the Skill Level of M
C Artists by:
- Observing and modifying, if necessary, the make-up art abilities and customer service skill levels.
- Evaluating training needs and suggesting methods of addressing these needs at the counter to the Retail Manager.
- Conducting and maintaining records of Skills Certifications of all Retail Employees at the location(s).
- Communicating training needs and accomplishments regularly to the Trainer.
- Assisting the Product Specialists to develop in-store training for new products and theme days/counter events schedules.
3. Participate in Professional Development by:
- Attending and participating in various developmental trainings.
- Attending monthly staff meetings and participating by presenting independent ideas and concepts, discussing departmental developments and coaching and supporting others.
4. Provide Information Regularly to Retail Manager by:
- Assisting with the assessment of the effectiveness of at the counter training initiatives (e.g. In-store support, one-on-one consultations).
- Identifying and communicating training needs.
- Maintaining current and accurate records of training and certification.
5. Ensure Educational Objectives of Artist Training are met by:
- Assisting, as required, with the facilitation of the core training modules including Basic Training, M
C Total Service Experience, Creative Workshops, M
C Update, Orientation, Ultimate Make-Up Seminars.
- Assisting, as required, with special community projects, special events seminars and media events.
6. Facilitate Fashion Shows and Special Events as Requested by:
- Participating and or assisting with fashion shows and special events, as required.
- Identifying opportunities for M
C participation in-store events, working with the Retail Manager to execute the event.
- Providing event training to artists & freelancers prior to their event.
7. Adhering to and providing the example for M
C policies regarding customer service expectations, dress code and M∙A∙C’s professional standards.
-Minimum high school education with specialist training in make-up.
-Proven exceptional ability in make-up application, organizational skills, customer service, public speaking and instructional training. Must be versatile.
-One year previous experience as a M
-Training and coaching new and existing employees and customers.
-Proven ability to provide guidance, instruction and product knowledge and training.
-Demonstrated ability to develop creative, challenging informative and fun ways to deliver training and educational information.
出差 接受，50 % 的时间
工作 Education / Training
主要地点 Asia Pacific-CN-31-静安区
品牌 Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 191803